Preparing documentation concerning personal data protection
Why proper documentation concerning personal data protection is so important for the company?
The most common infringements that are reported during audits are a lack of documentation on the protection of personal data or irrelevance of the documents. Correction of such infringements is the basis for the lawfulness of personal data processing and limiting the liability of the data controller.
How our documents are prepared?
Full documentation includes:
- personal data security policy
- the instructions for managing computer systems processing personal data
- a draft entrustment agreement of personal data
- a model of authorization to process personal data
- a model of a register of people authorized to process personal data
- a model declaration of employees about reading about the applicable procedures
- a notifcation of a data filing system to registration by the Inspector General or models of data sets registers conducted by the data protection officer
- clauses required when collecting personal data
On request, we also prepare other necessary procedures resulting from the specific work of the data controller.