Audit on personal data processing
Does your company need an audit on personal data processing?
From the time when the amendment of the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data went into force on 1 January 2015, the data protection officer (DPO) is obliged to conduct regular audits on personal data processing and preparing the report afterwards.
What is the aim of such an audit?
An audit consists of the following activities:
- Determining the data controller in accordance with the information provided (data of the data controller or the data entrusted)
- Precise determining of personal data sets
- Examining legal grounds for personal data processing taking into account their scope and the principles resulted from the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data
- Analyzing documentation
- Examining the legal compliance of IT system security measures with data-protection legislation
- Checking the implementation and functioning of procedures and rules on the protection of personal data concerning persons having access to data
- Checking other elements having impact on security level of personal data processing
May an audit solve problems with personal data protection security?
After an audit we submit the report describing not only the examination of the current situation and a degree of risk but we also propose concrete solutions that increase the level of personal data protection in the company – for example preparation of consent clauses for personal data protection, information obligation, and so on.
Why Omni Modo is the company that should conduct an audit in your company?
We have conducted audits for 13 years and it is the most popular service we provide. We do our business based on our internal tested procedures and practices.